Sweet Gwendoline French Gin is looking for an enthusiastic, part-time Brand Ambassador to be the face of our company and promote our product by building relationships with clients and providing new opportunities in the market for our premium lifestyle gin.
- Increase our company’s brand awareness and generate new sales opportunities.
- Support the market by building relationships with potential customers
- Gain a deep understanding of our products and services to inform potential customers
- Use word-of-mouth marketing techniques and negotiation with clients
- Track customer preferences and help to position our products in various on- and off-premise establishments
- Create new strategies to promote and place our product in different on- and off-premise establishments
- Manage events and sampling opportunities both on- and off-premise.
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Brand Ambassador, Promoter, or similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing, friendly personality and a desire to meet new people
- Experience with spirits or related industry
- Live in Chicago
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Contact for details
Experience: Wine & Spirits: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
About Sweet Gwendoline French Gin
Our new world, deliciously mischievous French gin is infused with figue de solliés, seven botanicals, and finished with a touch of French Moscatel wine. Upon tasting, our gin has a smooth, warm entry bursting with citrus and a warm black pepper finish – best served as a dry martini. Packaging, brand design and visual aesthetic are based on the provocative artwork of John Willie, a mid-century fetish illustrator & photographer.
CLOSING DATE: 1 JUNE 2023
Sweet Gwendoline French Gin is an equal-opportunity employer.